Semen in the eye

Hello: Recently I had anonomous sex with a person I will consider HIV positive. Basically, it was oral only performed by me. Thing is, when he ejaculated, I was down right in front of his penis, and a drop of semen got into my eye. I immediately rinsed my eye and contacted my doctor with an hour of the incident. He prescibed to me a PEP regiment for 28 days. The drugs I am taking are Combivir and Kalesta. My question....Is this necessary? I need to understand the potental risk here. I have read on your website that the chances are 0.09%. As well, the guy that I was with seemed perfectly healthy (low viral load)....I have an appt today with a doctor who field is HIV. I just wanted to ask your opinion.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

NO PETS??????? WHY NOT??????????
could I be HIV positive?