I want to treat my HIv the natural way

I don't trust all those toxic chemicals you guys push. I want to use alternative complementary therapies. Which ones work best?

How you choose to manage your HIV disease is ultimately up to you. I would simply ask that you get informed and learn the facts before deciding on your best therapeutic option.

By way of definition, alternative and complementary therapies are actually two separate categories of treatment. Both are considered non-standard therapies and are not regulated for safety, efficacy or potency. Complementary therapies are non-standard treatments used in additional to standard therapy. (They "complement" standard therapy.) Alternative therapies are non-standard therapies used instead of standard therapy. It's interesting that you characterize standard prescription medications as "toxic chemicals" and seem to imply that natural remedies are safer. Sorry Charlie that just isn't so. The non-standard therapies would love to become standard therapies, but there just isn't the scientific evidence to support this. That is why the FDA puts a warning label on all non-standard products. It states: "this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.". Do you really want to trust and take a treatment that "is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease" for a condition as serious as HIV/AIDS???

Complementary and alternative medications are indeed being studied to see if they are safe and effective. In fact the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have a division called the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine devoted to this field. The irrefutable scientific evidence to date is that none of the complementary or alternative therapies purported to treat HIV infection has come close to matching the undisputed and demonstrable benefits of antiretroviral drug therapy. I strongly advise you stick to science and avoid the hype when it comes to your health and treating serious diseases like HIV/AIDS.

After 25 years why is there no cure?
So what the hell is a "healthy diet" anyway...