Acute Seroconversion and Fatigue

I was diagnosed less than a month ago as going through acute seroconversion and hiv positive. I had been feeling ill for weeks and still 6 weeks later don't feel quite back to normal. I've had to go back to work and am having circulation and fatigue issues. How long can acute seroconversion last?

The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome vary considerably in severity and duration from person to person and from case to case. Some folks have no symptoms or such mild symptoms they don't even notice them; others wind up in the hospital. I would suggest you check with your HIV specialist if you are having persistent problems with fatigue and/or other symptoms. He should be able to evaluate these problems, treat them if needed and advise you regarding when to return to work.

fatigue and foot pain
post workout fatigue