drinking from same bottle

Dear Sirs I'm HIV+ and 2 days ago I went to a club with 2 of my best friends and we had our own individual beer or water bottles most of the time but I do remember that in 2 or 3 occasions they took a sip or two from my bottles. The thing is that have braces and in one of the occasions that a went to the toilet to pee I spit and found out that my saliva was red, I checked my mouth on the mirror and the end of the wire of my brace had injured me in the back of the mouth and I was suffering some bleeding. By the time I realized this my friends had already used my botteles of water and beer once or twice. I completely stopped sharing my bottles after that and I hope that there is no risk of infection since when drinking we only put our lips in the mouth of the bottle to take a sip, but I just wanted to make sure about the real risk since I had quite a considerable bleeding inside the mouth that night. They are my best friends and it would kill me to find out that I might have infected them this way.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Gay smothering
need help