Is a lap dance equal to embracing in pajamas having ichor discharging wound on ones hip?

Dear Dr. Bob: Yesterday I slept with a girl whose HIV status is unknown. She had damaged her hip before and the wound wasn't healed completely. I fear that ichor from this wound on front of her hip could pass through her pajamas and my underwear to my penis head and could be a route of HIV transmission while sleeping together in embrace. I saw spots on her trousers. Can I generalize lap dance risk non-existance to this case? Thank you for your attention.

Alex

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

clearing HIV
Gay smothering