Donate

I have found this website and Dr. Bob to be simply fabulous. How do I donate?

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit charitable organization whose sole mission is to provide crucial services for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Your gift will be used for our latest collaborative project in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The program not only involves prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission, but also prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) resulting from violent rape by rebel troops. The numbers are astounding: Heal Africa, the hospital affiliated with the program, recorded over 12,000 rapes at their hospital and clinic in the past three years! Working with Global Strategies for HIV Prevention and a generic pharmaceutical company in Canada, the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation will help provide 1,000 post-exposure prophylaxis kits to prevent HIV, pregnancy and STDs, such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and trichomonas! Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

Be well. Many thanks.

Improper procudure for drawing blood??
please answer me I need your help(kissing)