Indeterminate western blot and pregnancy

I recently tested positive for Elisa and indeterminate for the western blot. My doctor explained we would have to take another blood test in one month. A few days later I took two pregnancy test because my period was late and they confirmed pregnancy. Does the pregnancy effect the results of my test? I am super nervous about this both these things. Help! :)

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

about hiv
clearing HIV