Mar 2, 2009
HELLO AN HOW ARE YOU? I WAS TOLD BY MY DOCTOR THAT I TESTED WEEKLY REACTIVE FOR HIV. NO EXACTLY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THATNK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
HIV TRAVEL BAN !!!!!!!!!!!
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Main Groups Considered To Be At High Risk For Hiv
- Does Aloe Vera Really Help Hepatitis C?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
- Tuberculosis False Positive Antigen Blood Test Hiv
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.