Mar 2, 2009
HELLO AN HOW ARE YOU? I WAS TOLD BY MY DOCTOR THAT I TESTED WEEKLY REACTIVE FOR HIV. NO EXACTLY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THATNK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
HIV TRAVEL BAN !!!!!!!!!!!
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.