Chance or trasmission - Blood in mouth

I was receiveing oral sex with someone who has HIV. I usually receive it then ejaculate on his stomach - never in his mouth. I noticed after receiving I had a little blood in my penis. I did not see any cuts on my penis. I was scared as shit when I saw the blood. Basically, what are the chances I now have HIV.

FYI........ His HIV is currently undetectable from blood tests but I am aware that it never goes away - it is just hiding.

PLEASE HELP

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV doctors in Paris, France
Am I Safe?