Blood Count problems, Anaemia and HIV

Hello Dr.

I'm a big fan of your site and of the work you do yo help others. I wonder if you can help me somewhat. I had a HIV test 5 months and at 9 months after unprotective sex and they were clear. I also had one at one year but that GP never called me back and I didn't go to get my results. This was 3 years ago. However, I have a phobia of illnesses and even though they were clear, I live with a constant bird at my ear telling me everytime I get ill that it could be HIV and that it wasn't detected. Recently I went for a blood count test and received a letter from my GP asking me to come in to discuss the results, (I know I'm low in iron). My question is, could it be that my iron levels concern her as it may lead to anaemia or as silly as I feel asking...could my white cells be down and she is concerned about that? Indicative possible HIV? Anything would help.

Thankyou

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV around the sperm
Re: Vivid Dreamer