Why do Docs are against whats good for there PATIENTS ?

Good afternoon "Dr" the reason im writing is, rather than asking is commenting on your notes about transfer factors. Its so pitiful that you think of this the way you are expresing about a product that LOTS of immunoligists and thousand of other docs are using for life threatning diseases. Even in Russia (and severral other countries worldwide) the Transfer Factor plus is causing such an impact in all users health. How big is it ? well one of the chemicals called Interlukin 2 increased your NK cells activity in 88 % the transfer factor plus does it nearly 5 times that 437% and its is not said by the company or the distribuitors but is fully backed up by hundreds of medical studies duly documented. Therefore let me answer my question above myself by saying that whereas you want to put the picture as if there's some $ intrests in between our recomendations its more about share rather than sell we've had thousand of testimonies from people whose docs (like yours) cannot or better said DO NOT want to addmit whoe x or y patient disease has been controled and in some cases cured. Leuchemia, HIV, Cancel, Lupus....you name it and you wont find anyone saying anything contrary to these lines im writing. Well now that im thinking I do have a question for you if you dare to answer: What happens with all the thousand for not saying millions of pharmaceutical industries that EACH OF YOU "DRS" "represents" means to YOU $$$$$$$ ? In your biz you get paid for your services and commissions for your DRUG SALES which more than often only substitutes one problem for other "less important" issue which at the end shall end to an uncurable illness and prob worse...... in fewer words: you get paid for your "professional services" & prescribing your favorite chemical cocktails we get paid for sharing products to REALLY enhance your health & wealthness. Theres nothing better than receiving a call thanking for giving a true hope for people who have been sent home to die but have been able to recovered and LIVED not days nor months but YEARS. Our products versus yours have no compairsson as ours the only thing they provide IS WEALTHNESS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS !!!

Jordi

First of all, you don't need the quotation marks around doctor ("Dr."), as I am a licensed and multiple-boarded physician.

Next, as a board-certified clinical immunologist, I can assure you I am extremely well versed on cytokines, including transfer factor. To claim "transfer factor plus" cures "Luchemia, HIV, Cancel, Lupus . . ." is pure lunacy. If you want to believe this nonsense or that the Easter Bunny exists, it's certainly your right and privilege. If you want o believe your products provide "WEALTHNESS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS," go right ahead. (Wealthness???) However, your brand of poppycock has no place in this or any other science- and fact-based forum.

Finally, I'm willing to bet that when you do become ill from leukemia, HIV, cancer, lupus or whatever, you will ultimately realize the value of a well-trained "Dr." over a bottle of hocus-pocus. Until then, enjoy your "wealthness."

Transfer Factor Plus Jun 13, 2008

Dear Doctor, I hope you are doing great, you deserve it. Look, there is a new product (at least new in undeveloped venezuela) called transfer factor Plus. LOts of my HIV friends are taking it and my partner, who is also HIV positive, started it today. Haver you heard anything about it? Doctors here seem to ignore its existence, there is a friend whose name and data i can privide upon request, started treatment with tranfer factor, 3 caps a day, amazinly he reduced viral load to 0, Hes still hiv positive and no opportunistic has appeared so far. You might think why dont you take it then but i am old fashioned so I prefer to ask the experts first. Take care kisses and hugs.

Hi Venezuela Guy,

Yes, I'm familiar with this product and it is not effective in treating HIV (or anything else from what I can tell). There is an excellent reason doctors tend to ignore the existence of products like these: They don't work. I'd advise against taking it. When you hear stories about remarkable HIV treatments or cures that sound too good to be true, that's exactly what they are: Too good to be true.

I'm sure there's a special place in Hell reserved for mercenaries who try to make a buck off HIVers (or cancer patients, etc.) who are desperate and vulnerable.

HIV disease is not the kind of illness that can be treated or cured by your local vitamin shop salesman.

Cyber hugs coming your way as well.

Bareback and Monogamy
Mothers