What is going on???

I have no fever but every other symptom in the world a dry cough that just won't quit shortness of breath fatigue is crazy, a painful rash on my stomach and back, thrush and i cant keep anything down its pure liquid no matter how it comes out haha...My last numbers 6 months ago showed a rapid progression from a year and a half ago at 975cd4 to a 218cd4 am I sicker than I think I am or are these common symptoms I should ignore and let them pass.

Thanks...and no not presently on medication.

Dude, within 1.5 years your CD4 count plummeted from 975 to 218. You have a persistent cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, a painful rash and thrush and you "can't keep anything down." And shockingly it appears that you've had no interval laboratory tests for the past six months. Remember that saying that "denial" is not just a river in Egypt? It's time to wake up and smell the AZT. Yes, you are "way sicker than you think." Turn off the computer and call your HIV specialist immediately. You need a complete evaluation ASAP. That means today or tomorrow at the latest.

As for "what is going on?" I can only surmise that your CD4 count has fallen further and you have developed one or more opportunistic illnesses. Should you ignore these symptoms and let them pass? Absolutely not. They will not pass. They will only get progressively worse.

Why are you not on medication? Six months ago when your CD4 count was 218 you should have been started on antiretroviral drugs. If your CD4 count dipped to 200, you should also be on PCP (Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia) prophylaxis.

So get going, make the call and get in to see your HIV specialist ASAP. So why are you still reading this? Turn of the computer and make the call now! Yes, right now.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me.

In our life time (CURE, 2009)
had a parasite and still sick