Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just expressing appreciation
Jan 28, 2009

I've been on this site many times. I always enjoy your answers-your very upbeat. With your great pic I can almost imagine you sitting in front of the person as a friend giving the advice. Happy Snapshot. Your great outlook is even more amazing when considering your story (which I didn't know until today). Keep it up!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your kind comments. Actually I would much prefer to be sitting in front of a person than this computer screen. I can talk much faster than I can type and I often end a visit with a hug. But as much as I miss the hugs and dislike the typing, I realize I can reach many more folks via cyberspace than I could ever possible see in an office setting. And so on to the next question . . . oh no, another lap dance with a barely legal closeted Republican Mormon transsexual midget with webbed feet. Hmm . . . that's the third one this week! There must be a NRA convention in town.

Be well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Risk for a top to be infected from bottom.
Next
pep broken condom

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.