I think I am Gay I don't want to be Gay

I can't stop going to gay sites.Every time I do my penis gets erect and I really get turn on by this.I do phone sex and that turns me on too.I don't want be gay can you help me?

Sorry, but I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist. I'm an HIV specialist physician. I also happen to be gay. What I can tell you is that being gay is completely normal. Sexual orientation (gay or straight) is not something any of us choose. Your parents didn't choose to be straight any more than you can choose to be gay or not gay. They (and you) were born that way. Sexual orientation cannot be changed. Nor should it be! I would suggest you contact a counselor (psychologist) who can help you confront and accept your sexual orientation. It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. You just need to accept who you are to be truly happy.

Total Denial
Brief treatment interruption with Atripla OK? (STRUCTURED TREATMENT INTERUPRTIONS) (STRATEGIC TREATMENT INTERUPRTIONS)