fatigue, VDRL+ve and IGE elevated

Dear Dr I am a 32 year old male. my vdrl result came positive to 1:1 titer during the pregnancy of my partner. The VDRL was followed by TPHA test which came non reactive.

After some time I started developing rashes on the body.the doctor suggested Total IGE Serum test. the test result came 2321.

then i got HIV test which came negative, i got tyhe hiv test agian afteer three months and again after six months all the tests came negative.

please advise the cause of vdrl positive result and elevated IGE levels

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Confused about resutls and things happening.....
How do transfusions affect CD4 count, and anemia