Confused about resutls and things happening.....

Hey Doc,

I love your enthusiasm :).....it makes one feel so good :)

I am 28 year old from Mumbai, India. On the 1st of September 2008, I visited a commercial sex worker for the first and last time. I didn't kiss her. She put a condom on my penis and blew me. Then she put another condom on the existing one and we have vaginal intercourse. After the act I filled the condom (one inside the other) with water and found it intact.

1.The next day after 24 hours I had a boil on my penis. After a another day there was another one. I applied clotrimazole oral thrush liquid and they disappeared.I dont know if it were herpes?

2. Exactly after 7 days I developed a sore throat and very mild fever that lasted for 10 days.

3. On the 8th of September when I got sore throat, I freaked out and got a PCR DNA done as advised by my general physician. Came Negative.

3. I got a rapid antibody test at 5 weeks and came negative

4. Another Elisa at 8 weeks---negative

5. On the 11th of November, I notice, white thing on the lateral portion of my tongue that's exactly like Oral Hairy Leukopekia. It doesn't come off even if I scrape it.

6. I get a PCR done again. This time its the viral load RNA one. I also get a CD4/CD8 count done. I get a viral load of <50 and my CD4 count is 568.

7. I get an ELISA antibody test on 12th December 2008(3 months and 12 days) and its Negative !

8. My OHL is still there on my tongue all throughout

9. I feel fatigued during the day and my eyes also get red.

7. On the 11th of Jan 2009 I got some 40-50 red dots on my right arm. They went away in 3 days.

8. I keep getting pain in the foot of both my legs.

Questions

1. Will the virus have less than 50 copies after 2 months and 12 days of exposure?

2. Your comments on the whole episode.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

GOING CRAZY PLEASE ANSWER!!
fatigue, VDRL+ve and IGE elevated