follow up donation :-)

Dear Doctor Bob!

As guess quite a few people promise to donate and actually never gets around to it (to think of it in a positive light :-)) - just wanted to let you know i today donated usd 1000 to yr good cause.

Once again thanks for all you do and mean for so many.

And lets get that nonsense ban of gay marriage overturned soon.... heheheheh

all the best/Kasper

Thanks for kind invitation Nov 13, 2008

Dear doctor Bob

Have just received kind invitation to attend concert in California, and as presently live in China have to politely decline.

Loved your - as usual - humouristic 'reply card' but though better send email than snailmail these days (nit like u were holding your breath for my personal reply anyhow.... I know:-))

Am very happy you and Steve have tied the knot by now, after California disgracefully approved anotehr ban for gay marriage.... Anycase wish you both the very best together forever. :-)

You are doing such a tremendous effort and mean so much to so many people around the globe and whatever one does can only be humbled by your efforts and achievements in making the world a better place.

My wonderful sugar bf was diagnosed last year and you have been such a help and support to us both since then.

Have decided will donate a portion of my yearly bonus to your cause, and will thus send money to you in December.

may whatever powers ruling this univers preserve soctor B forever

/Kasper

Advertisement Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Kasper,

We'll miss you at our Concerted Effort event in Mountain View on the 23rd. I'm glad you appreciated the twisted humor on the reply card. We had fun designing it.

Thank you for the wedding congratulations. Over 18,000 same-sex couples managed to tie the proverbial knot here in California before the discriminatory amendment to the constitution was passed. Its successful passage was due primarily to the enormous amount of money, effort and lies thrown into the campaign from the Mormon Church. I'm confident the ban will eventually be overturned. (It would be poetic karma if the Mormon Church loses its tax-exempt "church" status over this issue as well!)

Thanks also for your pledge to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed, particularly in light of the financial crisis. Many HIV/AIDS programs are facing extreme budget cuts.

Give your sugar boyfriend a hug from me and save one for yourself, OK Kasper?

Be well!

Hello Kasper,

You are correct: The majority of questioners who pledge or promise to donate never follow through. However, that's OK. My advice here on The Body is free and available to one and all, whether or not they donate to my foundation or any other HIV/AIDS-related charity. It's fascinating to witness just how desperate some questioners are to get an immediate and personalized response from me. Their "bribes" are only thinly veiled, at best. It's also not uncommon for some of these folks to return to the forum in a panic some time later, because they feel guilty for not donating after their promise, and now they have another problem and once again desperately need help. Some even fear that their deception of promising to donate but never intending to follow through actually generated some bad karma with the higher powers and that's why their condom broke or they developed certain symptoms or their partner cheated on them with a cross-dressing bisexual Mormon midget with webbed feet!

Kasper, your very generous gift did indeed reach the foundation and in the not-too-distant future you'll be receiving a personalized letter of acknowledgement and appreciation from me via snail-mail. In addition, for donations at this level, the foundation will be sending you a token gift of our appreciation, which I'm hopeful you will enjoy.

Thank you Kasper. Your one gift will touch many lives in a most meaningful way. For instance, did you know we can treat an HIV-positive pregnant woman in Africa for 85 cents with antiretroviral medication, which will significantly decrease the chance she will pass HIV onto her child?!!! Yes, for just 85 cents you could save a life. I'll let you do the math for the number of lives $1,000 could save. On behalf of those lives and all who will benefit from your generosity and compassion, I offer you my heartfelt thanks. I'm also quite sure the higher powers are showering you with excellent cosmic karma!

Be well, Kasper, and give your "wonderful sugar boyfriend" a hug from me. Plus, save a hug for yourself as well.

THE BIGGEST WOOHOO EVER!!
Funtional Cure