Just a thank you.

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thank you for your good work, kind words, practical answers and humor. You're an inspiration and truly a blessing. I hope that doesn't sound too terribly cheeseball, but your forum just helped me through a month of sheer worry-well hell during which I felt totally alone. I am more thankful to you than I'll ever be able to express, and am wishing you tons of happiness and good karma in your own life. :)

Thanks for your thanks and your very kind comments. You should never feel alone. I'm here if and when you need me, OK?

As for being more thankful than you'll ever be able to express, well, I too have felt that way towards some very special people in my life as well. So I know how you feel. Of course I always whipped up a spectacular batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies for those folks to express my gratitude. Only a suggestion. Only a suggestion. (I'm kidding, put the Nestles Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels back in your pantry!)

RE:re: do my kids need to be tested?
Can I infect myself from a HIV test?