HIV 1 Western Blot Weekly Reactive

Hello Sir Please help to understand if I am on risk for being HIV+, please see my report on HIV, as here on:

HIV 1/2 Screen MEIA : Reactive, HIV-1/HIV-2 Supplemental EIA: Reactive, HIV 1 Western Blot: Weekly Reactive, HIV 1 p24 Antigen Screen: Non-reactive.

My Dr. did not have me numbers on anything, he just asked me to get tested for Virol load for HIV due to WB weekly reactive. I am so scared that as i have been reading that WB is if reactive, meant person has HIV.

Please help to understand this report and chances for me being HIV +

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Fatigue and weird symptoms?
GOING CRAZY PLEASE ANSWER!!