Fatigue and weird symptoms?

HIV positive as of earlier this year, now I have noticed that my ball sack is much bigger now then before, much more lose (is this because there is hiv accumulation/reproduction in the testes?) I also feel stinging sensations all over my body, affect of hiv? Very fatigued.

Your "ball sack is much bigger now than before"???? Wow, could it be that we finally have a beneficial side effect of HIV??? No, sorry. Whatever is turning your Tic Tacs into low-hanging bull balls, it's not HIV! Have your doctor check this out. Likewise, the "stinging sensation all over your body" is not a symptom commonly related to HIV. Your HIV physician should be able to help.

The fatigue complaint may very well be HIV related. Take a read through the chapters in the archives of this forum dedicated to the causes and treatment of HIV-related fatigue. They should provide you with a good understanding of the common underlying causes and potential treatments available.

why so angry??? (Blood Electrification, 2008)
HIV 1 Western Blot Weekly Reactive