|anemia from peg-interferon and ribavirin
Jan 8, 2009
I am now three months out from completing one year of treatment. I still feel winded, exhausted and extremely fatigued. Could I still have anemia this far out from treatment? Could this mean that my HepC has returned? My viral count has so far been undetectable.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it's possible you are experiencing anemia as a consequence of your combination therapy for hepatitis C. A simple blood test (hemoglobin level) will be able to tell if you are anemic or if your symptoms are related to something else. See your doctor for an evaluation without delay. You've only got three more months to go! The finish line is in sight!
What are my chaces?
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.