fish oil & atripla

hello i started working out and i am on atripla and i would like to start taking fish oil pills but i was not sure if that would be ok what do you think if you dont mind me asking.

Why would I mind your asking about fish oil pills? Have you seen the types of questions folks ask in this forum? Some should be rated NC-17! As for fish oil and Atripla, no problem. Keep up the exercise program. It's not only crucial for general good health; it also produces those wonderful feel-good endorphins. And perhaps most important of all, it makes us look better naked.

Be well.

remember me in ireland, another donation on the way.
Re: Dr Bob, Please Answer, Will Donate