|fish oil & atripla
Jan 6, 2009
hello i started working out and i am on atripla and i would like to start taking fish oil pills but i was not sure if that would be ok what do you think if you dont mind me asking.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Why would I mind your asking about fish oil pills? Have you seen the types of questions folks ask in this forum? Some should be rated NC-17! As for fish oil and Atripla, no problem. Keep up the exercise program. It's not only crucial for general good health; it also produces those wonderful feel-good endorphins. And perhaps most important of all, it makes us look better naked.
remember me in ireland, another donation on the way.
Re: Dr Bob, Please Answer, Will Donate
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.