Donation for quick question and answer please

Hi Dr. Bob

I would like to praise you for the Great work you are doing, you are a Saint!!! I would also like to make a donation.

After a sexual High risk exposure and completion of a regiment of pep. I had a Elisa test done 25 weeks after my exposure date, the test was non- reactive. Does this mean that I am in the clear and my testing days are over?

Thank you

Dr. BoB

Your 25-week negative ELISA is definitive, conclusive and 100% Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable! Congrats! Your testing days are indeed over!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Happy New Year!

CBC
What are my chaces?