|Donation for quick question and answer please
Jan 5, 2009
Hi Dr. Bob
I would like to praise you for the Great work you are doing, you are a Saint!!! I would also like to make a donation.
After a sexual High risk exposure and completion of a regiment of pep. I had a Elisa test done 25 weeks after my exposure date, the test was non- reactive. Does this mean that I am in the clear and my testing days are over?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your 25-week negative ELISA is definitive, conclusive and 100% Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOable! Congrats! Your testing days are indeed over!
Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stay well. Happy New Year!
What are my chaces?
- Is Ear Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.