CBC

Hi Doc Bob,

I would like to ask if a series of CBC would detect whether am I infected? I just met my doctor and she told me that everything in me is normal. My annual physical exam is all normal. Please advise.

Thanks, John

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

ELISA test positive, indeterminate result for western blotting, PCR DNA negative
Donation for quick question and answer please