|just to say thank you :)
Jan 3, 2009
Dr frascino, Can I just say THANK YOU for answering questions on here, one of which was mine. you are an absolute mine of information especially to those just diagnosed. In november things were really bad for myself and my partner, now things are much much easier, once again Thank you and lots of love luck and happiness in this new year to you and your partner. James uk
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, you can "just say thank you!" Then again, you could also send cupcakes with butterscotch frosting.
Be well James!
Sex at Massage Ceneter, Worried about HIV
- Dating An Hiv Positive Person
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.