ELISA test positive, indeterminate result for western blotting, PCR DNA negative

i single and never have intimate relationship before in my life. all my life is tested HIV negative. however, begining of the year, i m tested for ELISA positive and western blot indeterminate.So, my doc recommended me go for another test again but somehow the result still the same as the first one.i have been repeated the tests for three times during the 3 mths. again, the result still showed the same. at the end , i went for PCR DNA and showed that NEGATIVE. i diagnosed have Beta thelassimia three years ago. i cant sleep ,worry and start to lose weight .i seldom seldom get sick all along the while. Should i go for another ELISA test or PCR DNA?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

protected sex with a poz guy
CBC