protected sex with a poz guy

Hi, Two months ago I had sexual contact with an hiv positive guy. I received oral sex, rimming, and then topped him with a condom. My questions are: 1. I bought an HIV-1 home test kit (that you mail back the blood sample). How reliable are they (and after two months). 2. Sometimes it happens that the condom isn't rolled all the way down and then some skin of your can touch the tip of the anus of the bottom. How dangerous is that?

Thanks.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

does ozone help hepatitis c (OZONE) (OZONE THERAPY 2008)
ELISA test positive, indeterminate result for western blotting, PCR DNA negative