Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

No energy ,No appitite

I'm alway's exausted.no energy at all, and have no appitie during the day. cd-4 is under 300 and viral load is in the thousands.I just asked my dr. to do a genotype what to do.pos since 91

There are many potential causes of decreased appetite and fatigue in the setting of HIV disease. These include occult infection, medication side effects and depression among others. A thorough evaluation by your HIV specialist (not just a genotype) is warranted. If you are not yet on antiretroviral therapy, this may well be a good time to start. Appetite and energy stimulants are available, but it's much better to identify and treat the underlying problems rather than merely treating a symptom caused by the underlying problems. Make an appointment with your HIV specialist without delay.

hiv/chicken pox
Fatigue - Provigil effectiveness seems to be waning?