Dec 13, 2008
I am unwilling to inject caverjet to the penis area. Can I make an injection to my leg or arm & get positive results?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Absolutely not! If you are unwilling to prick your prick, you'll need to discuss other therapeutic options with your doctor.
Dr. Bob please help-you missed something!
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.