Dec 13, 2008
I am unwilling to inject caverjet to the penis area. Can I make an injection to my leg or arm & get positive results?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Absolutely not! If you are unwilling to prick your prick, you'll need to discuss other therapeutic options with your doctor.
Dr. Bob please help-you missed something!
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.