|Dr. Bob please help-you missed something!
Dec 13, 2008
Dr. Bob. You answered my question that the chances of transmitting HIV the next day. My episode was PROTECTED oral and vaginal sex. Do I need to even test?
Thanks. Donation still coming.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for pointing out my oversight. I've updated my response to clear up any confusion. Have a look!
Be well. Happy Holidays.
Moter Neuron and hiv
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.