|Dr. Bob please help-you missed something!
Dec 13, 2008
Dr. Bob. You answered my question that the chances of transmitting HIV the next day. My episode was PROTECTED oral and vaginal sex. Do I need to even test?
Thanks. Donation still coming.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for pointing out my oversight. I've updated my response to clear up any confusion. Have a look!
Be well. Happy Holidays.
Moter Neuron and hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Otc Medicine Can You Take For Chlamydia?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.