|Life Insurance for HIV
Dec 7, 2008
I am a parent of an HIV teen. I would like to purchase life insurance but am not sure quite how as most insurance agencies wont cover my son.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unfortunately, since HIV is a progressive incurable disease, I doubt any life insurance companies would be willing to write a policy on your HIV-positive teenager. If they did, most likely the premium would be prohibitively expensive.
little desire for sex
T cell count 36
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.