little desire for sex

My boyfriend cannot keep an erection and seems to have very little desire and can't stay in the mood. He is thin and not much hair on his body...could this be low testosterone? I do all I know to do to help him but it has hurt our intimacy level and I have had to do without. He says he's attracted to me but seems to not show it when we get intimate. I find myself resenting him for this...please help!!!!!

This is an HIV-information Web site. Is your boyfriend HIV positive? I'll assume he is. Decreased libido and sexual functioning are commonly seen in the setting of HIV disease. The main causes include: (1) low testosterone and (2) depression or other psychological issues. Your boyfriend should discuss his decreased libido and sexual dysfunction with his HIV specialist. These types of problems are often very amenable to treatment. Your stud-puppy could be back in action quickly with the proper evaluation and management. Show him this post and my response if it will help facilitate your discussion.

Good luck to you both.

Fatigue
Life Insurance for HIV