Food and Fatigue

I recently got infected with hiv, 6 months ago and am symptomatic. What is very interesting is that I have pretty extreme symptoms, peripheral neuropathy, fatigue, and confusion when I wake up, but as soon as I eat (start putting food in my body) the symptoms alleviate themselves. They appear to start coming back thorough the day, but as a continue putting food in my mouth -- a am relieved. Is there a link put symptoms are food intake?

This is a question you'll need to discuss with your HIV specialist. He will be able to evaluate and manage your symptoms. I can tell you there is no association between food and peripheral neuropathy. You may be falsely associating symptoms and relief of symptoms with food intake. Your symptoms might instead by due to medication side effects or even be psychosomatic. You can read about HIV and nutrition in the archives. We have an entire chapter devoted to the topic.

Low T-Cell Count
Always tired and sleep alot