HIV test and Liquid?

Thank you Dr. McGowan for your previous answer, I apreciate it. So I guess I should stop worrying. Because the instance that bothered me took place 3 years ago, so I got tested recently (test was negative) and the day before I had a cold so I drank lots of fluids and that is why I was worried that those fluids would interfere with HIV antibody levels in my blood and cause a negative result (dilute them or something). Would you say all it is is just my anxiety? And after 3 years, it would sure be diagnosed by now?

Response from Dr. McGowan

Yes, I would not worry about an exposure from 3 years ago if your test is now negative. Generally by 6 months the test should be positive. Just continue to take steps to remain negative.

Be well, Joe

silver therapy
Opportunistic infections