|World AIDS Day
Dec 2, 2008
Dr. Bob, thank you for your compassion and diligence in working to make the world brighter for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS on this special day. Best regards to you and Dr. Steve from Marcus on Ikaria, Greece.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your very kind comments. I extend my very best personal wishes to all infected and affected by the virus as we work towards a world without HIV/AIDS.
Be well, one and all.
im mad (WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION????)
How do additional deal with hiv body
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms Tongue White Spots
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long Is Hiv Contagious Outside Of Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.