|World AIDS Day
Dec 2, 2008
Dr. Bob, thank you for your compassion and diligence in working to make the world brighter for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS on this special day. Best regards to you and Dr. Steve from Marcus on Ikaria, Greece.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your very kind comments. I extend my very best personal wishes to all infected and affected by the virus as we work towards a world without HIV/AIDS.
Be well, one and all.
im mad (WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION????)
How do additional deal with hiv body
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.