fatugue from Kaposi's sarcoma

Before I say anything else I have to state I am not certain if I am HIV+, I get my results wed. However I am almost certain that I am.

About a month ago I developed some kind of sore or bump on my right leg. I popped it and I think puss came out. I left it alone and it turned into a black mark on my leg. A little while later I developed one on my inner thigh. I don't think I messed with it, but it too became darkened. About a month or so has passed since the first development of these blackish spots on my legs and a few more have popped up on the upper part of both my legs (and colorless lesions I believe have popped up along my lower leg.) My arms also experienced an outbreak of some kind of rash. The rash on my arms dissipated but on one arm left many purplish marks and brownish scars. Now my upper arms and my legs are fatigued. I wonder:

1.how far along HIV/AIDS progression would this be?

2.could HAART still help me?

3. what is the significance of the fatugue in my arms and legs and the possible kaposi's sarcoma?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Anal sex and small cut
im mad (WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION????)