why do i sleep all the time

i have been hiv pos for 4 yrs now i started meds right away my viral load is undetectable cd4 count is 1649 yes they say i get the prize but i recently have been diagnosed with diabetes so i am on glucophage for that i am on combivir and sustiva for hiv i also get hand cramps and cramps up the fronts on my legs and in my feet i also have constant diareha i tell my dr but they say nothing is all this normal

I would strongly advise you consult another HIV specialist for a second opinion. Constant cramps and diarrhea are certainly not "normal." Quality of life issues must be factored into every treatment equation. Chances are excellent that your cramps and diarrhea problem, when properly evaluated and treated, will improve significantly or resolve completely. In addition, the title of your question refers to excessive sleep. This may be related to many underlying factors from interrupted sleep due to Sustiva side effects to psychological problems, like depression or stress. Again, you should be able to get to the cause of these symptoms by working closely with a competent HIV specialist.

fatigue syndrom
Joint Aches