tingling in my legs /fatigue

hello, dont know if u can help me but approx 5 weeks ago i had un protected sex with a self proclaimed sex addict, this guy sleeps around. I now have unexplained fatigue,feel really really weak, tired, out of breath walking up stairs,like flue with out a cough, or cold etc do have chest pains though. The strangest symptom is tingling,burning sensation in my legs accompanied with numbness and muscle ache in my legs too. I have been to hospital for blood tests about the tingling in my legs, so i hoping if is hiv it will show up on the test, as apposed to me having to have seperate hiv test.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV
Fatigue