Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks!
Oct 6, 2008

Hello Dr. Bob!!

Actually, this is not a question... I just wanted to show how much I appreciate people like you making our lives so much easier... I've been infected for about 5 - 6 years... it was that first year was extremely difficult emotionally ... I never believed I was gonna make it ... 5 years later it's not like my life has gone back to normal... it's that somehow I've lived some of the best experiences I could've thought of... every now and then I check thebody.com, not as often as I used to... 'cause at the beginning it was all about getting as much information as I could... and when I do I always read some of your answers... I learn so much and I laugh with your style... What can I say? I'm so grateful there are people like you... Take care... Cheers from Spain. Juan

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your thanks and thank you for taking the time to write in to share your experience. I'm confident your comments on adjusting to life as a "virally enhanced" individual will help to comfort others who are still in the "I never believed I was gonna make it" phase.

Be well Juan. Drop by the forum whenever you wish. You've always got a friend here.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hiv and toxo
Next
Handjob Myth

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.