Thanks!

Hello Dr. Bob!!

Actually, this is not a question... I just wanted to show how much I appreciate people like you making our lives so much easier... I've been infected for about 5 - 6 years... it was that first year was extremely difficult emotionally ... I never believed I was gonna make it ... 5 years later it's not like my life has gone back to normal... it's that somehow I've lived some of the best experiences I could've thought of... every now and then I check thebody.com, not as often as I used to... 'cause at the beginning it was all about getting as much information as I could... and when I do I always read some of your answers... I learn so much and I laugh with your style... What can I say? I'm so grateful there are people like you... Take care... Cheers from Spain. Juan

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your thanks and thank you for taking the time to write in to share your experience. I'm confident your comments on adjusting to life as a "virally enhanced" individual will help to comfort others who are still in the "I never believed I was gonna make it" phase.

Be well Juan. Drop by the forum whenever you wish. You've always got a friend here.

Hiv and toxo
Handjob Myth