Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks
Sep 26, 2008

Dear Bob,

How are you, handsome? I hope all is well with you. May I ask what your health situation is? Please tell me undetected viral load and HIGH T-4 count. If none of my business, say so. You are truly a nat'l treasure, Bobby Bob. If everyone was like you, this world would not be in such a mess. You are loved by millions. And if Obama loses in Nov, you should think about running for pres in 2012. You will be old enough by then! (LOL). I could make this email much longer (because you are such a great person) but I know many others write to you as well. Don't ever leave us Bobby Bob. You're the best.

Ohio fan

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your concern. Healthwise, as you know, I'll never complain, as I enjoy life far too much to let its challenges diminish my fun. The following quote from George Bernard Shaw captures my feelings well: "This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks you are a remarkable person!
Next
I'm Back Again...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.