Thanks

Dear Bob,

How are you, handsome? I hope all is well with you. May I ask what your health situation is? Please tell me undetected viral load and HIGH T-4 count. If none of my business, say so. You are truly a nat'l treasure, Bobby Bob. If everyone was like you, this world would not be in such a mess. You are loved by millions. And if Obama loses in Nov, you should think about running for pres in 2012. You will be old enough by then! (LOL). I could make this email much longer (because you are such a great person) but I know many others write to you as well. Don't ever leave us Bobby Bob. You're the best.

Ohio fan

Thanks for your concern. Healthwise, as you know, I'll never complain, as I enjoy life far too much to let its challenges diminish my fun. The following quote from George Bernard Shaw captures my feelings well: "This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

Thanks you are a remarkable person!
I'm Back Again...