WHO GIVE'S YOU THE RIGHT???????

how can you judge a treatment like the beck protocol is YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED IT!!!!!! I'm living proof it works! MY DOCTOR TOLD ME IT'S ALL BULLSHIT! BUT I TOLD HIM I'M USING IT ANYWAY! AND WITHIN 3 WEEKS IT BEGAN TO WORK, AND BY WEEK 6 MY COUNT WAS BELOW 100!!!!!!!! The reason why dropkicks like you and magic still have aids is because you listen to your doctors and medical books! why don't you grow a set, drop the stupid pride of yours and try the treatment for 3 weeks. What the hell have you got to lose? Prove us all wrong!!! AND ONE MORE THING, DON'T EVER JUDGE A FUCKING TREATMENT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE TRUTH BEHIND IT!!!! IT'S AROGANCE LIKE YOU WHY PEOPLE KEEP DYING!!!

What gives me the right to expose junk science and crackpot frauds who claim to cure AIDS and cancer! Well, let's see, I guess I could start with four years of medical school, a year of internship, several years of residence and several more years of post-doctoral fellowship in clinical immunology. I could also add in certification by the American Board of Immunology-Allergy, the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Academy of HIV Medicine. Should I also mention over 25 years of being an HIV physician specialist who has overseen the care of thousands of HIV-infected patients and conducted clinical trials and research evaluating novel antiretroviral therapies, including immune-based therapies?

However, none of that is really necessary to recognize that Robert Beck's "blood electrification" is pure poppycock. Common sense is all that's required to hear a loud quack-quack sound when reading about this nonsense. Neither Magic Johnson or I (or anyone with even a modicum of common sense) will be trying Mr. Beck's (please note Beck is not a doctor) snake oil. And if someone else comes along and says eating rhinoceros poop cures dandruff, I won't be trying that either. But, please, by all means, be my guest: electrify anything you would like and even make a tasty rhinoceros poop casserole to celebrate your sound judgment to ignore medical science and common sense.

By the way, I should mention I have seen the consequences of AIDS patients who tried Beck's protocol. I'd put you in touch with them, but that is unfortunately not an option, as they are dead. I wish you luck with your "treatments." You'll need it. I also hope you come to your senses before your immune system is totally decimated. Beck's protocol comes with a "buyer beware" label. I stand by my previous comments reposted below.

Blood Electrification Question (ROBERT BECK) (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION) Dec 24, 2007

Hi Dr. Frascino, I also saw the Robert C. Beck Video and was very interested in what was presented. I didn't know how to respond exactly after watching it and started looking up information online about him, and the drug electrification process. The night that I first found out about this I felt like the process could be true. I read your response to a readers question that was listed online at http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Fatigue/Q189250.html where you replied that the process didnt actually work. I am not trying to upset you by asking, however do you know anyone that has tried this? Do you know or have you heard anything about blood electrification? I am a 25 year old student who has been living with HIV for 1.5 years, not taking meds yet. Please respond if you have a chance.

Thankyou, Gpineda

Hi Gpineda,

A few things for you to consider:

1. Dr. Beck is not a medical doctor. He's a physicist.

2. Beck's "blood electrification" (with and without the added ionic/colloid silver and freshly ozonated water) has been around for over a decade. If it really cured AIDS, would Magic Johnson and I still be putting up with taking fistfuls of antiretroviral medications and struggling with the resultant side effects?

3. Beck claims his invention not only cures HIV/AIDS, but also "cancer and leukemia!" Hmm . . . one wonders what he'll cure next. Bad breath? Dandruff? The heartbreak of psoriasis?

4. When claims sound too good to be true, they usually are indeed too good to be true.

So, Gpineda, think about it. Is there even a snowball's chance in hell this process actually cures AIDS, cancer and leukemia and has been around for a decade and yet the only place you hear about it is on sketchy Web sites using references that date back to the Clinton Era?

Gpineda, you don't have to worry about upsetting me. I understand how appealing myths can be. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Compassionate Conservatives they all sound good and some folks actually believe they exist. But that doesn't change reality. Beck's blood zapper does not cure HIV/AIDS. Period.

Dr's with blinders Dec 24, 2007

How can a Doctor like Dr. Frascino answer a serious question somebody has about, wondering why a possible, so to speak cure for HIV by Dr Robert Beck, is not being used. Many, if not most all of our medicines for come from plants and animals and some were even assumed to be a myth at one time.

We live in a world where any thing is possible and without hope and an open mind in these troubled times life with HIV and other diseases would be a nightmare to many.

I didn't find Dr. Frascino's response to a serious question, no matter how bazar the cure might sound, to do anyone any good. It sure lowered the respect I have for him and am glad he isn't heading up the research for a cure. It might come from the hoof of a reindeer. Remember, they still use leeches in our hospitals.

It is our willingness to explore outside of the box that will find a cure for many of the diseases we have plaguing society today.

So, Doc. Please, share your knowledge, not your sarcasium. Your much better at that.

If you wish to believe a cure for AIDS will come from the "hoof of a reindeer," fine. I'm sure you can find someone willing to make that claim and accept your dollars for their secret formula or miraculous but completely unknown cure. That doesn't mean you have an open mind. It means you're gullible beyond belief! As for Beck's "blood electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to flush out toxins" cure of AIDS, I can assure you the reindeer-hoof treatment has a much better chance of working. Believing in nonsense has nothing to do with the willingness to explore outside the box. Just because some nutter claims ground up unicorn horn plus rhinoceros spit with a pinch of oregano cures AIDS and Ebola doesn't mean scientists should stop working on promising lines of immune-based therapies and antiretrovirals to attempt to validate these outrageous claims. You may think we physicians have "blinders" on. Fine. That's your prerogative. So when you break your leg skiing, are you planning on going to a tribal witchdoctor or voodoo expert???

Finally, you really shouldn't bitch about someone's "sarcasium" when you can't even spell the world properly.

Dr Robert C Beck Dec 9, 2007

Hello Doctor, I've diagnosed with HIV last year and so far I am doing ok with my treatment. However I ran into a site where a cure for HIV/AIDS does exist as Dr. B Beck proved with his protocol. Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out toxins. The Patent is registered with the USPTO and Dr. Beck and Dr Kaali are known in that field.

Why it is not revealed to the world and why is that a secret ?

patent #5,188,738.

www.sotainstruments.com is the site where you can read about it and learn how to get your power back.

Thank you.

"Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid Silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out the toxins" cures AIDS???? Gosh, I thought you needed to add Tasmanian Devil semen, tail of newt and some bat shit in order for the concoction to really work.

And you wonder why this "secret" hasn't been revealed to the world??? Any guesses as to why that may be??????? That's right! Because it's just a load of pseudoscience hooey that works as well as inhaling your grandma's farts for curing HIV/AIDS. Please note, just because someone has a patent on something doesn't mean the "thing" actually works. I remain convinced there is a special place in hell for folks like "Drs." Beck and Kaali who make outrageous claims for personal aggrandizement while taking advantage of those suffering from illnesses like AIDS or cancer. Chances are if reincarnation exists, they may well be reborn as a dung beetle, pond scum or Dubya's elocution coach. (I'm not sure which of those would be the worst fate.)

Toxo why do some get it and others dont
Follow-up to "Just found out..." (SURVIVAL) (LIFE EXPECTANCY 2008)