Sep 18, 2008
what causes false negetive results of PCR in hiv diagnosis
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
the deadly virus
HIV and Lyme
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Vaginal Sex?
- Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Condom?
- Licking Vagina And Possible HIV Exposure
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.