Not sure if am having HIV

Please help me out...I had sex with a eunuch using two condoms, whom I had mistaken him earlier as a girl. While having sex i saw that on one of his hand a cut was there (near the knuckle not the palm area) and was bleeding a bit. I could notice that the eunuch was putting his hands near my groin area, which is having minute cuts and sores due to itching and sweat. What are my chances of getting infected with HIV because later after 15 days of that incident I am getting flu like symptoms and having sore throat. I am worried can you please help me out.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Staying on Septra Long Term
the deadly virus