with other meds for other problems

I've taken Atripla for 29 days, every night, with exception of a few days. Is Vyvanse 50MG and Atripla possibly making me go in circles and no feeling of accomplishment?

Vyvanase is a central nervous system stimulant that affects chemicals in the brain that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. It is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Vyvanase can interact unfavorably with a variety of medications, such as MAO inhibitors. Regarding Vyvanase and Atripla, there are no direct contraindications; however, the efavirenz component of Atripla does have significant central nervous system effects, which can result in dizziness, trouble sleeping, drowsiness, trouble concentrating and/or unusual and vivid dreams. Often these efavirenz-related effects decrease over four to six weeks. In general, I try not to use efavirenz in folks that have problems with depression, strange thoughts, angry behavior or ADHD. Atripla is an excellent combination medication with a very convenient one-pill, once-per-day dosing regimen; however, it's certainly not for everyone. Talk to your doctor about your symptoms and the possibility of alternative HIV regimens.

Good luck!

Study Abroad
how do i fight fatigue?