Really worried

Recently was fingering a a lady I met and realised she had just received her periods, unfortunately during the ensuing emabraces began masturbating with the same hand, could I have HIV, please help; I have tried donating but it does except my debit card is there another way

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Inconclusive Western Blot
Started PEP- Is it necessary in my situation???