Full respect for you doc

Hi, I came across this website a few weeks ago in an attempt to answer questions related to my anxiety due to an encounter that I thought was risky. I only read up on your bio today found out that you are living with HIV. Hats off to you! I have nothing but respect and admiration for you and what you are doing. Keep up the good work doc. I wish you happiness and a great life!

Thanks for your kind comments!

Your good wishes must be working, because I do indeed have a great life filled with incredible happiness. I wish the same for you and all readers of this forum.

Worried Father Again - Please answer(From Singapore)
A guy who escaped the bullet of HIV