You're remarkable !

I do apologize, as I actually have no question; but I did want to extend to you my compliments. This site is wonderful, I only recently learned of it. I am one of the fortunate men, who by luck have avoided HIV/std's I have always been concerned with oral sex and semen, but thanks to your site, I feel well informed. I am a former male model, was featured in Playgirl and was other publications numerous times, because of this I had opportunities to have 'casual sex" but I voluntereed at an AIDS clinic,(mid-80's) and witnessed the devastation aids has on the human body, that forced me to abstain from all anal sex. Now @ 45 years old, I'm almost an anal virgin...just one time:) Thank you so much for all your efforts in educating the masses, YOU ARE REMARKABLE !!!

Hi Former Playgirl Model,

You're one of several studs who have graced the pages of that august publication who have subsequently written into this forum over the years. I'm delighted you have found the information here enlightening and encouraging. I warmly appreciate your very kind comments. So do you have any extra copies of those old Playgirl spreads you'd like to send our way? Our volunteers at the foundation work so hard it's nice to reward them with some eye-candy every now and then.

Thank you for your volunteer efforts at an AIDS clinic. Many in the mid-80s were running in the other direction out of fear. You are to be commended for your compassion. BRAVO! I'm confident such selfless endeavors are a wonderful way to rack up excellent cosmic karma from the higher powers. I wish you continued health, peace, happiness and many sexy photo shoots.

Use of port-a-potty
Feeling to DIE