Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You're remarkable !
Sep 2, 2008

I do apologize, as I actually have no question; but I did want to extend to you my compliments. This site is wonderful, I only recently learned of it. I am one of the fortunate men, who by luck have avoided HIV/std's I have always been concerned with oral sex and semen, but thanks to your site, I feel well informed. I am a former male model, was featured in Playgirl and was other publications numerous times, because of this I had opportunities to have 'casual sex" but I voluntereed at an AIDS clinic,(mid-80's) and witnessed the devastation aids has on the human body, that forced me to abstain from all anal sex. Now @ 45 years old, I'm almost an anal virgin...just one time:) Thank you so much for all your efforts in educating the masses, YOU ARE REMARKABLE !!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Former Playgirl Model,

You're one of several studs who have graced the pages of that august publication who have subsequently written into this forum over the years. I'm delighted you have found the information here enlightening and encouraging. I warmly appreciate your very kind comments. So do you have any extra copies of those old Playgirl spreads you'd like to send our way? Our volunteers at the foundation work so hard it's nice to reward them with some eye-candy every now and then.

Thank you for your volunteer efforts at an AIDS clinic. Many in the mid-80s were running in the other direction out of fear. You are to be commended for your compassion. BRAVO! I'm confident such selfless endeavors are a wonderful way to rack up excellent cosmic karma from the higher powers. I wish you continued health, peace, happiness and many sexy photo shoots.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Use of port-a-potty
Next
Feeling to DIE

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.