Had unprotected sex with hiv positive woman

I was horrified to find out that a woman I slept with may be HIV positive. We had unprotected sex and there was blood afterwards. I also shaved my penis the same night and there was a couple of small cuts. Im totally freaked out. I made a huge mistake. Its been 4 weeks and im pretty sure i have some symptoms. My lower stomach/groin area is sore. I had diareea last night.I think my armpits are swollen and i've been very tired/fatigued. But this could be from stress i dont know. I had a sore throat about 1 week or so ago. Im totally freaked. I dont have any other symptoms yet. Im 37 and the girl i slept with is also 37. We had oral and vaginal sex. Do you know what the chances are of getting HIV, especially if there was blood in the vagina? And especially if she is Hiv positive?

Sincerely, Scared guy.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

What does PEPFAR's passing mean for HIV-positive immigration?
Bush Policies Move Forward